Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Just an update...

In 10th grade I thought that I had learned that it didn't matter what grades I made as long as I tryed my best and worked as though I was working unto the Lord. I realized this last week that I didn't learn that lesson at all. I have four tests this week and an essay due Friday that I can't write yet for reasons beyond my control. I have been stressed about doing well and get very upset when a test i took last week came back as an 80. That is when I realized that I wasn't working hard in school to please God. I did it to please me. Like many things in my life, I was once again trying to serve myself not Him. It is a hard lesson to learn and I know that he is faithful to heal me of this sin. I am just thankful that he showed me my sin. Just thought I'd let you know what He is doing in my life. Can't wait to see yall this weekend.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Keep it up...sounds like the Lord is doing great things!
We will see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today. Hope you have a good one!

Cherie said...

I pray that you are having a blessed week!