Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I'm amazed by His grace
Today as i was walking out of my dorm on my way to my english class I noticed something different. A faint feeling from within, a happiness of some sort. This unexplainable joy came over me and I couldn't help but notice the beauty that God has created. The trees and bushes and sky and lake. I felt the sun on my face and the chilly wind blew my hair and for moment things were simply perfect. It is fall. Maybe not officially but in my mind and in my life I have turned to a new season. Fall... there are so many things that God wants me let fall in to the depths of Jesus' blood. Somehow I can't let go. I want to but I simply don't know how. How do you let go of yourself? God has graciously shown me that self is what is holding me back and it's what I carry into every circumstance, relationship and aspect of my life and its the thing that keeps me from being usable by God. I'm not sure what comes next besides alot of silence and brokeness before God. I am truly in uncharted waters as far as my relationship with God is going. It's scary, amazing and so wonderful that He would care to draw me to Himself. How great is our God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
amen Melissa! Praise the Lord, just hold on now He is about to take you for a ride. I'm so proud of you, and I can't wait to share what I've been learning. I love you!! See you soon
Post a Comment