Thursday, April 10, 2008

My great coming weekend

Life is great! I am taking tomorrow off and am currently chilling on my couch at home. A real couch, in a real house with more than one room (versus my one room dorm that is my kitchen, living room and bedroom.) But the best thing is that in less than an hour Michael will be driving into Mabank too. Yea!!! I saw him Tuesday too because I drove up to Carrollton to have lunch with him. I didn't have class, don't worry I'm not a chronic skipper. So all this to say... I'm am a very happy Melissa and I'll probably see alot of you this weekend. Hope you are all well.

4 comments:

Cherie said...

awwww!
We sure enjoyed having you to our house for supper last night.

Michael Cooper said...

I had a wonderful weekend with you! I love you. Next time I really want to go on a picnic with you.

Recovering Noah said...

I was reading your blog and Nandini pointed to you and said, "Issa!" and Eli saw the pic of you and Michael and said... "Awww... I love them"

Leslie :-)

melissa lynn said...

Cherie- i really enjoyed coming over too. The food was wonderful and it was alot of fun.

Michael- I fully approve of a planned picnic. I had a great weekend too.

Leslie- I'll be honest. I'm astonished that they remember me. Well Eli I could possibly see but I am really surprised and honored that Nandini would recognize me. Yea! That made my day.