Monday, November 12, 2007

Hola!

Hey guys, I had a GREAT weekend! I miss Mabank so much! Well really i miss yall and my family. And the frozen vanilla Tai Chi Lattes at Hydranga House. lol. So far life is good. It's amazing how refreshing time with loved one can be. I don't have much work today... PRAISE GOD! so i get to play catchup... in fact that is exactly what I am about to do.
Talking with Michael this weekend I realized that so far and probably for a while still, God is working on truly humbling me and making me want only him in life. I can feel where he is breaking me and how much my thirst for Him is growing. It is a hard process as yall all know but I know that God is faithful to complete it. It's kinda like God has cleaned the slate of everything i knew to relearn it all through experience rather than just be told what the bible says. There is still so much to go but I am so grateful that God is taking the time to train me. Yea!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Hola Hermana,
Me dio gusto verte este fin de semana pasada. Se que Dios te esta mostrando mucho. Bendiciones en Cristo.
P.s. I didn't realize that you were taking Spanish this semester!