I took the day and went to a Lead Like Jesus Now simulicast. It was really good, alot better than I expected. God convicted me about several things and showed me alot of things for the future too. It was wonderful to just take the day to be with the Lord and learn about the characteristics of His Son. Now I am at home in my bed. God showed me that I am not really loving people intentionally, i mean i am loving towards people but I don't invest in thier lives and strive to serve them. I really have so much selfishness and pride inside me. I don't want it though. I always hear the first step is admitting you have a problem. lol. That is what today was. Your ego getting in the way of leading like Jesus. It was about being humble, loving and a servant. It was a much needed blessing from the Lord. I think what the Lord is working in me is having a pure heart. I didn't really know what exactly that meant but He showed me this verse and it showed me what my intentions should be in life.
One thing I have desired of the Lord,
that I will seek after;
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
to behold the beauty of the Lord,
and to inquire in His temple.
Psalm 27:4
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol..the first step is the hardest to admit! God is faithful and will guide us. I'm proud of you, and I know that He will work in your life. i love you!
hey melissa...just droppin' by to let you know that I'm praying for you...hope all is going well!
Hey Melissa!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! LOve you!!
We aren't hearing much from you lately...so you must be really busy!
I pray that you are doing well. I hear from my girls that we will get to see you soon. They keep up with the all the latest Micheal and Melissa news.
Have a great week in the Lord! See you soon.
Post a Comment